Making Sure of the Truth
- 9 week iStudy of 4 short books: Philemon, Colossians, 2 Peter and Jude
- Written before the gospels by Apostles Paul, Peter and Jude who knew firsthand about the dangers of “adding to” or “subtracting from” the true Christian faith
- Clarified fake news that was spreading in many early churches
- Taught Jesus followers then and now how to live out God’s Truth
Second Semester January – May, 2018
Book of Ezra
- 6 week iStudy of the memoirs of Ezra, leader of the 2nd of 3 returns of Jews to Jerusalem
- God keeps His promises! He moved the hearts of secular kings to allow and assist the Jewish people to return to Jerusalem 70 years after the exile!
- Have you wondered how God can really work all things together for the good of those who are called by His name (Romans 8:28)? iStudy of Ezra shows how!
Book of Nehemiah
- 8 week iStudy of the memoirs of Nehemiah, leader of the 3rd return to Jerusalem
- Like Ezra, he overcame great opposition to build defensive wall around Jerusalem
- Nehemiah demonstrates the impact God can have thru the life and leadership of one individual.
Register for Making Sure of the Truth for $10 or the whole course for only $30.
Scholarships available for those outside of USA!