The iStudy of Romans began in September and runs to mid-May. Feel free to join at any time during the course.
You will have access to all the lessons and messages for the entire course and be able to join a live video chat discussion for the lessons from now until conclusion.
Some see Romans as Paul’s greatest work and the most complete theology in the Bible. Others know it for its defense of God’s righteousness, its theme of justification, or its “road” to salvation.
However you look at Paul’s letter to the Romans, it is a rich source of truth and inspiration, filled with deep insights into the nature of salvation and the true meaning of faith. It is one of Scripture’s most loved and influential books.
Even so, many Christians still wrestle with what this letter actually says
- If we live in grace, why can’t we do whatever we want?
- If we have been set free from sin, why do so many of us still struggle with it?
- If Gentiles can inherit God’s promises, what happened to God’s relationship with Jews?
- What does it really mean to live by faith?
These questions are extremely relevant to our lives today. Paul deals with many of our deepest concerns.
- While some struggle to define what Christianity really is, Romans brings us back to the foundations.
- Shows us how to live out our salvation amidst a fallen world.
- Most importantly, Romans leads us out of our old way of life and into a completely new one.
Register now using the form below!